Yesterday was my last day of school for the year. While preparations for Year 2 start in just six short weeks, I am taking full advantage of the break to get a little traveling done. In case you were wondering where I’ll be, or want to meet up along the way, here’s the lineup:
- Rochester, NY – visiting my best friend from college, her toddler (who I haven’t met yet), and my old college town
- Blaine, MN – road-tripping just north of Minneapolis to attend one of my college roommate’s weddings
- New York City – attending a PR News conference for work, staying with my wonderful friends (Jessica and Brian), and trying to cross off one more of my travel bucket list items (taking in a Moth Story SLAM)
- TBD – with life being what it’s been lately, I am sad to say that we have still not decided or made any plans after this post from February. At this point, I think we’ll be lucky to sneak away for a long weekend.
- Branson, MO – Brian’s side of the family-family reunion #1 (the second one is in October with the other side of his family); I am vowing to create at least one post about the hip and cool things there (wish me luck, I’m currently operating on stereotypes, I know)