I know bucket lists are not new and I have been checking things off mine for quite awhile. However, I recently realized that a good majority of my list includes travel-related things, not surprisingly. Since that is the case, I made the “bold” decision to split off my travel items into their own list. I thought I’d share my list and ask you to share your travel desires in return. Here goes my unnumbered list – in order to avoid ranking:
- Drive the Kentucky Bourbon Trail with Brian – and end up in Nashville for some epic music enjoyment
- Go to Antarctica, preferably on a National Geographic cruise, which includes research projects and a giant price tag
- Go to Paris, eat the best croissant of my life, take a train to southern France and volunteer at this workaway
- I know it’s a little travel cliche, but I really want to stay in an over-the-water bungalow in Fiji, any one will do
- Drive New Zealand in an motor-home
- Visit Big Sur, California and staying in a yurt like this
- Go to Tokyo to see the Tsukiji Fish Market, among other things
- Attend a Moth story-telling show, somewhere in the U.S.
- See the Olympics live, preferably in an awesome place, like Brazil for the 2016 Summer Games (made even more interesting by the fact that this will be the first time any South American country has hosted the Games)!
- Spend a week working on a dude ranch, maybe in Wyoming since I have yet to visit there
- Take a European, eco-friendly riverboat cruise like this and bonus, I could add three or more countries in one trip
- SEE INDIA, and lots of other places but that’s about as far as my list has gotten
Where do you want to go or what things are you wanting to experience? I could always add a few more items to my list…