To my Kansas City friends, I have not forgotten you! You can participate in the celebration for the 100th blog post giveaway too! The rules for you will be slightly different (as you should already be here – although if you are stranded in a Southwest Airlines servicing city you could enter the regular way too). Here’s the scoop – you can have someone enter to win the plane ticket to come see you here!
If you have a friend or family member that you would like to visit you in K.C. have them do the following:
- Limit one entry per Kansas City reader.
- Have your friend/family member comment on the 100th blog post with your name in parenthesis.
- They must be able to fly before February 11th from a Southwest serviced airport.
- They will stay with you (unless you really want them to stay with me).
- You and your friend/family member will still have to participate in a day-long adventure with me.
- The length of time, dates, etc. will still be determined by your friend/family member once selected.
So, that’s the deal. The deadline is September 25th and you only get one shot so choose your potential guest wisely! Good luck!