I haven’t done a roundup of the latest travel-related news in awhile. I have come across a few articles lately that I had to share, if you hadn’t come across them already.
- Spirit Airlines is now charging you $5 to print out a boarding pass. You can still print it at home for free.
- Pilot trash-talking flight attendants – namely that only 1 in 12 are suitable dating material for him.
- TSA has adjusted their procedures for patting down your children.
- Want to move faster through security lines? It may be coming soon for $100-$150 and a background check.
- Every worried about people stealing your luggage? How about while you were flying? Luckily this guy was caught while inside a suitcase, literally, before he could take anything.
Have a great week and thanks for checking out the blog today. I have a lot of exciting things to share this week so hope to see you again soon!