As promised, the next contest is here and it’s a ‘choose your own adventure’! You have a choice between the following and you need to include which one you’d like with your name in the comments below to enter:
|Choice A) The State I’ve Never Been Before Weekend (must be female to select this choice)|
Choice A Details: You and I will go on an adventure to one of three remaining U.S. states that I haven’t been to yet – Wyoming, Alaska or North Dakota – and have an adventure. Since it will just be you and me, let’s keep this choice to ladies only (but, yes, Dad, you can pick this one too).
|Choice B) Couples Ski/Snowboard Weekend|
Choice B Details: My dude friends gave me some crap about the ‘ladies only’ contest, so here’s your chance guys – this choice includes joining Brian and I for a ski/snowboard weekend this winter.
Details and instructions to enter:
- You can enter from now until Sunday, July 7th at midnight.
- To enter, you need to leave a comment with your first and last name and the letter of the adventure you are choosing.
- One entry per person and must live in the U.S..
- With each choice, your travel and lodging expenses will be covered. For Choice B, we’ll spring for the lift tickets and rentals as well. Meals and spending money will be covered by you.
- You need to be able to travel in the next 12 months.
- As always, you don’t need to know me to win, but we will be going on an adventure together, so make sure you’re cool with that.
- Once the winner is selected at random and announced on Tuesday, July 9th, you will have more choices to make from there!
- Good luck!