Last September I had an idea to share in an adventure with one of my readers. I had so much fun with the first contest, that I decided I would do it again. A few of you voted for your favorite idea a few weeks ago, on the blog and on Facebook, and we have the next contest announcement here!
The winner and I will be taking an off-season cruise together – sometime in the near future. (As I said in the contest ideas post, I am planning on taking on the costs of the cruise – we’ll try to find a port that works for both of us when the time comes.)
Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Comment on this post within the next seven days (by midnight on Saturday, May 14th) and tell me why you’d like to win! (mom, you can do this, just type in the word that appears after you comment to verify you’re not a robot)
- In the interest of close quarters, unless you’re my dad or my brother, it’s best that you’re a female. Sorry guys, you represented in the last contest. There will be more! I’m thinking couples next time.
- Be ready for a fun adventure!
- You’ll have the chance to give input on when works for you, where you might like to go, etc. – I am researching some choices right now.
- You’ll be responsible for your own spending money (souvenirs, drinks, spa) but I’ll cover the rest.
- You’ll be featured on the blog as we plan and take our adventure together.
- Anyone can enter, you don’t need to know me, we can get to know each other on the cruise! But leave your name so I know who you are.
This is my way of thanking you for reading along and following my adventures. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on the blog on Sunday, May 15th! Best of luck!