I had this great idea today – and then as I thought about it, I concluded that it might be more exciting to me than it is to you and it will be a test to see if anyone out there really even reads my ramblings. (I am having a self-conscious moment so please forgive me.) But, anyway, this is my 100th blog post, which seems momentous and I wanted to do something fun to celebrate with you! So, since I get to talk about all the fun I have traveling around maybe you should get to travel somewhere and talk about it too!
Specifically I am interested in having you come visit me and we can have a Kansas City* adventure together! I have a free ticket for [you]! One lucky winner, chosen at random (if more than one person responds to this), will fly to KC on Southwest airlines courtesy of me/Southwest/work trip generosity letting me keep my own frequent flier miles/you get the idea…
Here are the details:
- You must be able to travel from a city that Southwest airlines services.
- You need to be able to come before February 11th (which is when the ticket expires).
- You must be up for an adventure when you get here – who knows what we will do!
- We’ll discuss details – length of stay, dates, cat allergies, etc. – once you are chosen.
- Leave a comment on this post to enter (I will leave it open until September 25)!
So, that’s it, my brainchild of the day. Hopefully someone out there will think this is fun – heck maybe someone I don’t even know will respond! But if all else fails my mom will probably consider driving to Manchester, NH to fly out and see me. =)
*Hopefully K.C. doesn’t seem too lame to any of you out there but it was easier than buying an extra ticket, getting a hotel, etc. and besides K.C. is a pretty fun place!